If you are looking for a piece of cookware that’s fast, easy, and healthy to use, nothing can quite compare to a pressure cooker. Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavoursome meals. It is that easy.
With a pressure cooker, you can save up to 70% in cooking time, and because foods cook at a much faster rate, a pressure cooker means less energy usage. Another advantage of a pressure cooker is nutritional value. Because pressure-cooked foods require less cooking liquid, water soluble vitamins & minerals usually cooked away by traditional cooking methods are retained in a pressure cooker. What’s more colour & flavour are retained too. The steam inside the pressure cooker breaks down the fibres in the food in a very short time, leaving food moist & succulent.
Fagor has been manufacturing pressure cookers in Europe for over 50 years. The Fagor Duo brand features a triple safety system with a dual pressure control valve plus 2 independent over pressure release valves and safety locking handle to prevent accidental opening under pressure. No food on the ceiling in the kitchen like Grandma use to have! Stress free cooking.
A bonus recipes leaflet with 50 recipes to try comes with each model. Soups, casseroles, vegetables, rice dishes & even desserts all cooked in a jiffy.
- Cook food 70% faster with this advanced, energy-efficient pressure cooker
- One touch energy-efficient operation with lid that self-locks at the flip of a switch
- Safety-lock on handle, pressure valves control pressure and prevent premature opening
- Two pressure settings, HIGH (15 psi) for cooking meat and LOW (8 psi) for delicate foods
- Pressure indicator with valve signals to gauge pressure and determine when to increase or decrease burner heat
- 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum-encapsulated base for even heat distribution, cooking consistency and energy efficiency
- Helper handle for easy transport
- Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and induction
- 27.5cm x 18.5cm 8L capacity
- Ten year limited warranty