First introduced in 1976, Four Star knives were designed and developed in close co-operation with professional chefs. This masterpiece of safety, ergonomics and comfort has become the best selling Zwilling J.A. Henckel knife series worldwide.
- 10cm Paring Knife
- 13cm Serrated Utility Knife
- 16cm Slicing Knife
- 20cm Chef’s Knife
- 21cm Steel
- 23cm Multi Purpose Shears
- Bamboo Block
- SIGMAFORGE® one piece construction for perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure delivering improved cutting edge retention.
- The laser-controlled edge is sharper and stays sharper longer. Has a more consistent blade angle.
- Friodur® Ice Hardened means greater blade strength and improved resistance to corrosion and pitting.
- Blades are approximately 55-57 HRC Rockwell for extreme hardness and corrosion-resistance.
- A super bolster provides weight, insures safety and adds balance.
- The full rat-tail tang gives proper balance and excellent strength.
- The steel used is high carbon, no-stain steel so there is no rusting.
- The blade is hand-honed so is sharper and stays sharp longer.
- Polypropylene Handles (bonded with seamless accuracy). Comfortable moulded handle. Hygienic food-safe.
Made in Germany.