Cole & Mason Derwent Matt Gold 19cm Mill Gift Set
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Derwent is the #1 selling Mill for Cole & Mason worldwide. Pre-selected settings. This Gift Set is a must-have for any kitchen.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
The Derwent is the number #1 selling Mill for Cole & Mason worldwide.
The Award-winning Derwent Mills are one of Cole & Mason’s most well-known and widely loved range of mills. These Derwent mills with their sleek profile in stainless steel and acrylic bring professional seasoning and control to everyday kitchens. Featuring a hardened carbon steel mechanism for pepper, the Cole & Mason Gourmet Precision Mechanism does not crush peppercorns but strips them to consistently release maximum flavour with each turn. The Derwent Salt Mill features a diamond-sharp ceramic mechanism.
Simply twist the stainless steel collar on the pepper mill to 6 pre-selected settings to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking; use a coarse grind for steaks, a mid setting for pizzas and a fine setting for soups and sauces. For the salt mill, simply twist the stainless steel collar on the mill to 3 pre-selected settings to achieve fine to coarse grinds during and after cooking; use a coarse grind for salad tomatoes for extra texture or a fine grind for soups or sauces. Each mill features a push top cap for ease of refill.
- Clear body to easily see fill levels – comes filled
- 6 settings for fine to coarse pepper grinds
- 3 settings for fine to coarse salt grinds
- Pop Off Top: Easy fill, pull stainless steel cap
- Comes filled
- Gift Boxed
- Contemporary style; durable acrylic and ‘Matt Gold’ Stainless Steel
- Gourmet Precision grind mechanism; lifetime guarantee
- Mill Dimensions: 60mm (w) x 191mm (h) x 60mm (d)
- Material:S/S, Acrylic, POM, ABS, Aluminium, Carbon Steel/Ceramic Mechanism
- Not dishwasher safe
- Clean the mill with a damp (not wet) colourless cloth and dry thoroughly
- Do not rinse the mechanism or submerge in water as this may cause rust
- Store in a dry, moisture-free environment
- Use high-quality peppercorns in all mills
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.