This kit allows you to quickly produce professional-quality pie/quiche cases. With it you can make sweet or savoury tartlets, quiches, pizzas and pies, financiers (small cakes), fruit cakes, nougat shells or chocolate tart shells. The My Quiche & Pie Making Set by Daudignac makes 6 quiches or pies (100mm Diameter).
- Heat resistant to 210°C
- Non-stick for quick release
- Durable silicone mould
- Dishwasher Safe for easy cleaning
- 1 Silicone mould
- 2 Metal support trays
- 1 Recipe Booklet
- Roll out your dough to approximately 2mm thick, applying flour to both sides.
- Fit the silicone mould over one of the metal support trays then lay the dough over the silicone mould.
- Using the second metal support tray, ease it on top of the dough to mould the dough into shape.
- Remove the top metal tray.
- Now using a rolling pin, gently roll over the dough using the sharp edges of the silicone to cut each mould. (Ensure you still have the metal support tray underneath)
- Slowly remove the excess dough from the edges of the moulds.
- Now carefully push the second metal tray back on top of the dough into the moulds and let cool for 20-30 minutes
- Now turn the mould (with both metal trays attached) upside down and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes at 180°C. This step keeps the shells flat and helps to distribute even heat while cooking which gives a crunchier texture
- Allow to cool then garnish, fill the tars as you wish.