Have you ever dreamed of making and tossing dough like the pizza pros? Epicurean Pizza Peels may just be the inspiration you need. This peel’s bevelled front edge makes it great for sliding homemade (and frozen…shh!) pizzas in and out of the oven. The Riveted Peel has a comfortable and strong riveted handle, with a stylish look for serving and features a non-porous surface that will not harbour bacteria.
Epicurean cutting surfaces are commercial grade equipment for home gourmets. Made from Forest Stewardship Council certified paper – an eco-friendly fibre that will last for years – the surfaces handle and store easily, and won’t dull knives. Unlike traditional wood cutting boards, they will not harbour bacteria and are dishwasher safe.
Professional chefs have preferred such surfaces for more than 40 years, and no well-equipped home kitchen should be without Epicurean.
- FSC Certified: Epicurean’s Natural, Slate & RC100 materials are all certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Knife Friendly: Cutting on Epicurean boards will not dull your knives so you won’t have to sharpen as regularly.
- Made in the USA: Epicurean cutting boards are exclusively made in the USA.
- Heat Resistant: Epicurean cutting boards are heat resistant to 175°C so you can use the surface as a trivet without leaving a blemish.
- NSF Certified: Certified by the National Sanitary Foundation (USA), you can be sure that your non-porous Epicurean cutting board will be easy to clean and will not harbour bacteria.
- Dishwasher Safe: Unlike wood and bamboo cutting boards, Epicurean boards can be washed in the dishwasher.