Glass On The Grass Wine Glass Coaster Summer Series Hibiscus Pink Collection
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Slip-on wine glass coasters that stabilise your wine glass on grass, picnic blankets, sand and outdoor tables.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Life’s too short to spill wine!
Slip-on wine glass coasters that stabilise your wine glass on grass, picnic blankets, sand and outdoor tables. Just slide them on your wine glass before you pour your first drink and leave them on. They are light, portable, easy to use, save your glass tipping. Choose your favourite colour and you will also be able to identify your glass. Glass on the Grass is designed to fit most steamed wine glasses. They also fit small plastic picnic glasses and festival wine tasting glasses. They are made from durable, BPA free, food-grade K-Resin and are designed for long term use but are 100% recyclable. Designed, developed and made in the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia using eco-friendly production using approx 30% of recycled material.
Ideal for picnics, festivals and camping. They are also great for home entertaining – just take your glass outside. As we like to say, ‘Life’s too short to spill wine’. Glass on the Grass, for when you want to drink out of a real wine glass outdoors. 4 wine coasters in the LIMITED EDITION hibiscus pink bag. The perfect gift!
HOW THEY WORK
These coasters increase the surface area of your glass without weighing your glass down. They are effective on almost any surface, as long as it is relatively flat. Glass on the Boat has a non-slip silicone underside that grips to smooth surfaces. Glass on the Grass is designed to prevent any wine glass from tipping. Around water, we recommend you use our base with plastic glassware. The product will reduce the chance of your glass tipping, but it does not guarantee it.
HOW TO PUT IT ON
- Place your thumb on the logo, then use two fingers to lift the prongs from underneath to create space.
- With your other hand, slide your empty glass under the prongs until the stem hits the U shape.
- Ensure your glass is sitting flat on all 4 surfaces.
- Leave it on your glass to drink. When you are finished slide it off, rinse, dry and store out of direct sunlight ready to use again.
A BIT MORE INFO
- We do not recommend use with extra tall glasses or glasses with extra thick stems.
- To clean them rinse in warm soapy water.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.