Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Mini Bundt Pan 12 Hole
Make 12 sweet or savoury surprises with this heavy-gauge non-stick carbon steel tray. Lifetime Guarantee.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Whether you are an experienced home-baker or baking for the very first time, the Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware range from Le Creuset will help you to enjoy the delights of home baking.
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel, perfect for all types of baking as heat spreads gently and efficiently for an even bake without burning. Each tin has an ultra-smooth and slippery non-stick surface so that even the most delicate or sticky mixture slides out with ease. Heavy-gauge carbon steel maintains heat, spreading it gently and efficiently for an even bake while preventing hot spots and scorching.
Their ultimate non-stick coating is produced without the use of PFOA and is tough, durable and metal-utensil safe. Each tin is oven-safe to 240˚C/Gas Mark 9 and is covered by a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee; a truly worthy investment.
Make all sorts of sweet and savoury surprises for your loved ones with this expertly crafted mini gugelhopf tray. The 12 Cup Mini Bundt Tray is the perfect bakeware piece to add to your Le Creuset collection. It’s designed to deliver brilliant baking results. The tray spreads heat evenly and the non-stick coating releases food effortlessly. It’s easy to clean too – just hand wash it with gentle soap.
These Citrus Buttermilk Mini Bundts are sure to impress your friends and family
- External: 40cm x 30cm x 3.8cm / 12 bundt
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel maintains heat, spreading it gently and efficiently for an even bake while preventing hot-spots and scorching
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating on interior and exterior surfaces
- Provides superb release of food and easy cleanup
- Won’t twist, bend or warp
- Heat-resistant silicone trim for added grip
- Metal-Utensil Safe
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products, visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
See what other Le Creuset products we offer.
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- After each use, hand wash your bakeware with warm soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive, or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.