Scanpan Maitre D’ Utility Knife 15cm
3 in stock
The Scanpan Maitre D’ Utility Knife is longer than a paring knife, but shorter than a chef’s knife, the utility knife is a solid all-rounder in the kitchen.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
For over 60 years, Scanpan has been a leading Danish manufacturer and producer of innovative cookware and kitchenware. Scanpan products are well known among passionate home chefs and cooking enthusiasts around the world. Now Scanpan has introduced a Maitre D’ knife range with superior performance on all levels. The blades are made with premium German stainless knife steel (DIN 1-4116) that includes chromium, molybdenum and vanadium for optimum sharpness and cutting performance. The blade’s shape and edge with Japanese inspired “drop-shaped” ergonomic design for a comfortable grip. The beautiful clack pakka wood handle also repels water without absorbing humidity.
This Scanpan Maitre D’ Utility Knife is a universal knife for many kitchen tasks. Longer than a paring knife, but shorter than a chef’s knife, the utility knife is a solid all-rounder in the kitchen.
- Ice hardened-Corrosion resistant German stainless steel blade, DIN 1-4116
- Superior taper ground cutting edge with a hairline finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Hardness Rockwell C: 56-57
- Strong water-resistant Pakka wood handle
- Japanese inspired design and ergonomic grip
- Perfectly balanced knife
- Cleaning by hand recommended
Use & Care:
- Hand wash only – do not clean in the dishwasher
- Maintain sharpness by regularly using a sharpening steel, honing steel or knife sharpener (excluding serrated edge knives). Cut on a non-abrasive surface such as wood, bamboo or plastic. Avoid cutting frozen food. Store your knives in a knife block or on a knife magnet, never store loose knives without edge protection in a drawer, this will dull the knives rapidly.
Place knife on sharpening steel and lift the blade to a 15-degree angle. Apply light pressure, draw the blade across the sharpening steel in an arc from heel to tip. Alternate strokes on each side of the blade in a constant, deliberate motion until the edge is sharp.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.