Silicone Chocolate Moulds 15 Pcs Superman
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. The infant of Krypton is now the Man of Steel, Superman!
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. The infant of Krypton is now the Man of Steel, Superman! This Superman Chocolate Mould is Freezer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Oven Safe, meaning you can bake, store and reheat right in the moulds. This also gives you the option to create so much more than chocolates, like bite sized cupcakes, ice cubes and anything else you can dream up.
- Ensure moulds are completely dry before use.
- Spray baking surfaces with a non-stick cooking spray before use.
- Place the silicone moulds on a baking tray in order to avoid spillages.
- Carefully watch the progress of your baked goods, as time and temperature adjustments may need to be made.
- Allow baked goods to slightly cool before removing from mould.
- Although silicone moulds are dishwasher safe, it is advised to hand wash them in hot soapy water.
- Avoid washing moulds with abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads.
- Thoroughly dry moulds after cleaning.
- Ensure your silicone moulds are completely dry before storing.
- Store your silicone moulds in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight.
For Sugarpaste/Fondant Icing:
- Lightly grease before filling mould or dust with icing sugar.
- For moulds with intricate patterns, once set it is best to put in the freezer until firm.
- Loosen edges gently before release.
For Chocolate & Caramel
- Thoroughly oil the mold before use.
- Always use cooking chocolate, this is best for heating and cooling.
- For intricate moulds it can be useful to brush the chocolate/caramel into the detailed areas.
- Remember to tap mould against worktop to remove air bubbles.
- Setting in freezer can make removal easier.
Never use silicone Baking moulds on a grill, hotplate or over an open flame. Never use a sharp object to remove items from mould, this can cause tearing or damage. Always place moulds on a baking tray prior to filling and for support when baking. DO NOT handle the mould directly when filled.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.