Fun. Functional. Reusable. Responsible. Stasher’s 100% pure platinum food-grade silicone bags are a healthy alternative to plastic.
This Sandwich storage bag is a real essential. Whether you’re meal prepping and packing your lunch, or just trying to keep your tinted moisturizer from exploding into your gym bag. Fun fact: The Sandwich can also hold 10 energy bars or a laptop charger.
- 100% pure platinum silicone
- Pinch-loc™ seal
- Dishwasher safe – Place in upper rack for best results or hand wash with soap & warm water. Do not turn inside out as the seal may be compromised.
- Microwave safe – To do so, place inside the microwave with the Stasher open.
- Freezer safe – Make meals ahead of time & store in Stashers.
- Stovetop and sous vide usable – ‘Burp’ first, press the seal firmly closed before placing into the water to heat or cook.
- Endlessly reusable – we mean it!
- Write on it! Label it with any non-toxic dry erase/chalk marker!
- Stasher are a certified B Corp company!
Endlessly reusable: One Stasher bag replaces 260 single-use plastic bags every year.
Give Back: Stasher gives back 1% of all sales each year to nonprofits working to protect the planet.
Stasher’s are great at storing foods, freezing and even cooking in, but don’t limit your Stasher expectations to just the kitchen. Imagine storing charging cords, organising papers in the glove box, packing essentials while travelling such as toiletries or socks, carrying food while on a hike and then using it to store the litter. There are virtually unlimited purposes for these bags, see more ideas in our Smart Stasher Uses blog.
- Dimensions: 19.1 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm
- Volume: 828 mL
What is Silicone?
Silicone is made from sand (silica) and carbon, natural resources that give stasher bags the purity of glass and functionality of plastic. Better yet, stasher products are made of 100% pure platinum grade silicone – a standard even higher than food-grade silicone, passing all U.S. safety requirements and even tougher European standards. Silicone is safer, more flexible, and more sustainable than plastic. Plastic is a petroleum-based product that introduces toxic chemicals to our food and environmental concerns to our planet. There are no fillers or toxic products in Stasher bags —no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates.
Additionally, stasher’s non-porous silicone surface helps inhibit bacterial growth, mould and germs.