The USA PAN® Set of 4 Mini Loaf Pans has 4 pans that provide home bakers with an easy way to bake delicious mini cakes or mini-yeast breads. With a set of 4 pans, you can use each individual pan to make a perfect quick bread, flawless pound cake, super moist cornbread, or a classic mini meatloaf. The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® is made without PTFE, PFOA and BPA. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
- Aluminised Steel construction makes these strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, USA from globally sourced materials
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 5.62 x 3 x 2.25″ (14.27 x 7.62 x 5.7cm)
- Outer Surface Dimensions: 6.125 x 3.625 x 2.25″ (15.55 x 9.2 x 5.7cm)
Use & Care
- Do not exceed 230°C. Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.