The USA PAN® 16-well Madeleine Pan allows you to make the perfect French-style Madeleine cookies.
Indulge in a French favorite dessert with a delicious coffee or espresso. The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® is made without PTFE, PFOA and BPA. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 2 x 3 x 0.625 inches (5 x 7.6 x 1.6 cm ) each well
- Outer Surface Dimensions: 15.750 x 11.125 x 0.5625 inches (40 x 28.25 x 1.4cm)
- A unique, ridged texture facilitates even air circulation & heat distribution.
- Aluminised Steel construction makes these strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Pan made in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area, USA from globally sourced materials
Use & Care
- Do not exceed 230°C. Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary.
- Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended.
- To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminium foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat.
- Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.