Silit Messino aluminium pans have a ceramic-based ‘CeraProtect’ non-stick coating ensuring optimum frying properties and versatility. The non-stick coating ‘CeraProtect’ is based on a purely mineral basis, is ultra-hard, abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 400 degrees Celsius. Since the pan can withstand particularly high temperatures, it makes it ideal for searing meat and potatoes or gently cook vegetables like a professional and turn omelettes with ease. The pan is equipped with an aluminium core that stores heat very well – perfect for energy-saving frying. The pans have an ergonomically shaped plastic handle that sits securely in your hand. Suitable for all types of stoves, including induction, the pans are easy to care for and easy to clean.
Features & Specifications:
- Brand: Silit
- Collection: Messino
- Material: Aluminium with ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating, plastic handle
- No sticking of the food thanks to the ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating
- Base with even heat distribution for an even roasting result
- Suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves
- 5-Year guarantee on the ceramic non-stick
- Ideal for stovetops with Ø 22cm
- Diameter: 28cm
- Hotplate diameter: 22cm
- Height: 6cm
Use & Care
- Wash by hand
- Please note: although the pan can take up to 400°C the handle cannot so it is not safe for oven use.