The perfect starter set for home cooks and professional chefs.
Forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain specially alloyed steel. WÜSTHOF knives are created in 40 major manufacturing steps from forging to tempering, to grinding and polishing. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
- Chef’s Knife: The all-rounder in the kitchen: the most important piece of basic equipment for every home and professional chef, the Chef’s Knife is suitable for most tasks in the kitchen and makes food prep a pleasure.
- Bread knife: The strong blade allows for effortless slicing of hard and soft bread without squeezing it.
- Paring knife: The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions, and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
Plus it includes this beautiful WÜSTHOF 12″ Wooden Magnetic Holde, a beautiful, easy, and safe way to store your knives. With clean lines, this modern, wall-mounted magnetic knife bar will save space and allow you to show off your favourite kitchen knives. This 12” magnetic knife bar includes a hidden super magnet, which ensures your knives will stay in place, while the beautiful design will complement any kitchen décor.
Attach the magnetic strip to the wall with the included mounting bracket and screws. Then, you can easily click the magnetic holder onto the mounting bracket. This ensures you won’t see the bracket or screws, and the magnetic strip is tightly secured on the wall.
WÜSTHOF Classic offers the cutlery benchmark for tasks big and small. The traditional triple riveted design has been a favourite for professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts for many generations. With perfect balance, this fully-forged line performs with precision and ease.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon stainless steel to ensure outstanding strength (chromium-molybdenum-vanadium)
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec – WÜSTHOF’s Laser-Controlled Precision Edge Technology
- Final buffing by hand
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- Safe work thanks to full bolster
- Triple-riveted handle shells
- Full tang
- Manufactured entirely in Solingen, Germany
200 years of craftsmanship. Timeless design. Reliable performance.