Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam 750ml Bottle
Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam is our most unique product, because of the option to spray a mist or a foam.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny his tarnished pot was after cooking rhubarb. Using an active ingredient that’s found in the plant he formulated a talcum-smooth cleanser and sold it to the city’s taverns. So pleased were his customers with how well it worked on bar fixtures, the product was dubbed the “Bar Keepers Friend”
BKF Spray + Foam is a versatile, multi-surface cleaning product. It works upside down without losing its prime. As the name implies, you can dispense a mist or a foam. The foam will stick to a vertical surface allowing you to target soiled areas, such as:
…which is why we say it removes M.O.R.E. Spray + Foam is also our only non-abrasive product, so you can use it on more surfaces.
Read our Guide to Bar Keepers Friend Blog to see how to use this amazing product, where you can use it and the results.
How to use Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam
- Rotate trigger spray nozzle to the ON position.
- Select spray/mist (flap open) or spray/foam (flap closed) setting.
For Spray or Mist
- Spray BKF on the soiled surface from a distance of 6 to 8 inches.
- Rub area thoroughly with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry within one minute.
- Apply foam and let stand for one minute.
- Wipe with a cloth or sponge.
- Rinse and wipe dry.
Where to use your MORE Spray & Foam
In the Kitchen:
- Appliances (interiors and exteriors)
- Faucets & Fixtures
- Handles & Pulls
In the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Stainless steel grills
- Sporting equipment (golf clubs)
- Vehicles (test surfaces first)
Where NOT to use Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is ok)
- Polished stone, such as marble or granite (There is a granite & stone cleanser polish specifically for this now!)
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.
A Word of Caution about Bar Keepers Friend (BKF)
Because our Spray + Foam is acidic, BKF may etch or dull delicate surfaces. Before applying to fibreglass, plastics, anodized aluminium or brushed metal surfaces, such as appliance exteriors, test in a small, hidden area first.
BKF MORE Spray & Foam Ingredients
The Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray+Foam ingredients are: water, citric acid, oxalic acid, surfactant, and fragrance.
DO NOT INGEST, INHALE, OR GET IN EYES. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.
If accidentally ingested, drink milk (or water) and call a doctor. If in eyes, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Do not mix with other chemicals, such as bleach, or ammonia. For prolonged use (or sensitive skin) use gloves. Do not inhale BKF dust. Wet BKF powder immediately after dispensing. BKF is safe for septic systems.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.