Impress your guests with this stunning showstopper serving ladder
For extra versatility, serving trays are removable. This is perfect for serving a special high-tea, or a smart space-saving display for cheese, charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres and fruit.
Crafted from fast-growing, sustainable Acacia, which has inherent antibacterial properties, a hardwood chosen for its rich, warm hues. The clever design sees the ladder and boards stored flat when not in use.
Acacia is a richly-grained hardwood that bears its own unique grain patterns. Peer Sorensen boards have been treated to preserve the soul and individuality of the wood. Durable enough to withstand heavy daily use, this environmentally sustainable hardwood has excellent anti-bacterial qualities, looks great and wears really well.
- 48 x 20 x 48cm
- Comprises an attractive acacia A-frame serving ladder and 3 curved serving boards. Top tray : 34x 20cm / Middle tray 38 x 20cm / Bottom : 48 x 20cm
- Lip keeps foods on serving boards
- Made of Acacia – natural anti-bacterial qualities, great look and wears really well.
- The ladder and boards are stored flat when not in use.
- Serving trays are removable and can be used independently of the ladder