SCANPAN has rejuvenated their current popular Classic knives by upgrading the range with an elegant and sleek design – the Classic knife range has been modernised and the performance enhanced. The Classic knives are perfectly balanced with a new ergonomic bolster to improve chopping grip. Each knife is crafted from the finest grade German stainless steel, the blade thickness for optimised weight. The blade is flawlessly taper-grounded to a “hairline finish” to increase corrosion resistance. Finally, the blade is manufactured to Rockwell test standards to ensure that it’s tempered and hardened to perfection with a hardness scale of HRC 56-57
Why Buy Me?
- All SCANPAN knives are guaranteed against manufacturing faults and defects for 10 years
- These knives will give you exceptional results every time
- Finest quality German stainless steel
- Superior “Hairline Finish” taper-ground cutting edge
- Hardness-tested to HRC 56-57
- Genuine Danish design
- Perfectly weighted and balanced
- Ergonomic trilobal handle design
- Rounded back of knife blade for increased finger comfort
- New ergonomic bolster improves chopping grip
This SCANPAN Classic 6 piece knife block contains:
- 1x 9cm paring knife
- 1x 15cm utility knife
- 1x 20cm bread knife
- 1x 20cm cook’s knife
- 1x 20cm carving knife
- Modern timber block.
Maintenance & Care:
SCANPAN Classic Knives will last a lifetime if afforded proper care. To avoid accidental injury and blade damage, treat knives with respect and always handle with due care. Cutting on a soft, non-abrasive surface such as a timber or plastic cutting board will help prevent premature dulling of the blade. Regular use of a SCANPAN Classic Diamond Sharpening Steel will ensure that your knives retain their keen razor-sharp edge. All SCANPAN Classic knives are dishwasher safe however due to the harsh nature of the machine cleansing process, we recommend that you hand wash your knife and dry it with a towel. Never store cutlery pieces loose in a drawer.