Perfect Sushi Every Time – At home within minutes
The Sushezi Sushi Maker is a quick & easy way to make professional Fresh, Healthy, Delicious and Nutritious Sushi with your choice of fillings at home.
Do you think that it is too hard to make Sushi at home? NOT NOW! Try Sushezi and you will be amazed at how easy it is! Sushezi makes it possible to make Perfect Sushi without the fuss.
Not just limited to Sushi! Try to create Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Rolls, Ginger Nut Log, Bite-Sized Choc Chip Biscuits, Lolly Cake and more!
With easy-to-follow instructions, Sushezi creates perfectly formed sushi quickly and reliably with no guesswork and no trial and error. Using your own choice of imaginative fillings will make you a sushi expert and have your guests coming back for more.
- Proudly designed and developed in New Zealand
- The original patented sushi maker sold for 2 decades!
- FDA Approved
- Dishwasher Safe
- BPA Free
- Package contains Sushezi and instructions.
Making your Sushi (Maki)
1. Open your Sushezi and lightly oil the inside. Wet your hands to help handle the rice better. Make sure the plunger rod is sitting in the screw thread position. Pack 1/2 cup of Sushi rice mixture into one half of the Sushezi and repeat with another 1/2 cup into the other half, again making sure the plunger rod is in the screw thread position.
2. Lift out the plunger rod and lay it in the centre of one half of the rice. Press firmly down, making sure that the end plate is in position at the screw thread end. Repeat for the other half. This will provide a neat, straight groove. Lay your ingredients into the grooves.
3. Replace the plunger into the thread end in the screw channel with the end plate against the end of the thread.
4. Gently close the two halves together, starting at a 45º angle.
5. Clip the latches shut. Fit the end cap by lining up the marks and make sure it is secure by twisting to lock in place.
6. Hold the Sushezi in one hand and turn the plunger knob until the mark on the rod is reached (approx. 5 full turns). This will compress the rice mixture to the right consistency.
7. Twist the end cap to unlock and remove the cap. On a bench or tabletop, place a nori sheet glossy side face down with the longest edge closest to you. Push the plunger right through. Position the newly formed rice roll on to the nori sheet.
8. Roll up the nori sheet. Wet the nori sheet at the joining end with a little water to ensure that the overlap sticks.
9. To allow the nori sheet to soften, leave for 15 minutes before slicing. Moisten the blade of a sharp knife with water. Slice through. Wipe the blade of the knife clean after each cut. Using the cutting former will make the individual sushi evenly shaped and professional in appearance.