Main Ingredient: Mango
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 8 Mins
Serves: 6 Quick Pops
Recipe by: ZOKU
Looking for a mango-nificent homemade popsicle recipe? We’ve got you covered! These Coconut Mango Pops combine whole milk and vanilla bean with—you guessed it!—real mango and creamy coconut yogurt for a dreamy tropical combo that is every bit as irresistible as it sounds.
And even better, you’ll prepare this mango popsicle recipe in a matter of minutes thanks to the patented Zoku Quick Pop Maker! Make striped pops, yoghurt pops, fruit pops and more right on your countertop without electricity.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt and milk.
- Add your vanilla into the yogurt and milk mixture. If you’re using a vanilla bean, halve it lengthwise and scrape the seeds into your mixture; mix to combine.
- With the ZOKU Fruit Wand, apply a thinly sliced piece of mango to the wall of each Quick Pop Maker mould.
- Insert sticks and pour the yogurt mixture until you reach the fill line of each mould; let freeze completely.
- Remove the pops with the Super Tool.
- Repeat steps 3–5 to create your remaining pops.