Cereal, porridge, yogurt, or fruit? The Rainbow set of six cereal bowls will see you through breakfast and beyond
Crafted from stoneware, they keep food hotter for longer, so they’re great for serving up soup, stew, or veggie bowls.
Stoneware is first fired at high temperatures to create a dense, durable material that withstands constant heating and cooling over time. A scratch-resistant glaze is then applied for easy cleaning and long-lasting performance, making it perfect for everyday use or special occasions.
Le Creuset Stoneware and Dinnerware ranges are now covered by an uncompromising 10-year guarantee, giving you the ultimate reassurance in your purchase.
- 16 cm | Capacity 650 ml
- Dishwasher, Broiler, Microwave and Oven Safe
- Vibrant glaze resists chips, scratches and stains
- Nearly nonstick glaze easily releases foods for quick clean-up
- Non-porous stoneware blocks moisture absorption for exceptional strength
- Superior heat retention keeps food warm at the table while serving
- Stoneware withstands constant heating and cooling over time
- The guarantee covers faulty materials or workmanship and applies to all parts of our products
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products, visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
See what other Le Creuset products and colours we offer.