Magimix Compact 3200 XL Food Processor Red
1 in stock
Ideal for the average family. A space saving and versatile food processor with all the functions you need every day in the kitchen.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Invented by Magimix and manufactured entirely in France, the multifunction food processor has become an invaluable help for everyday cooking and special gourmet occasions. Adapted from commercial food processors, the Magimix remains unsurpassed as the world leader in food processors since 1971. Fast, versatile and very simple to use.
Magimix Food Processor Compact 3200XL at a Glance
With the Magimix Compact 3200 XL, food prep becomes as easy as ABC: A is for home-made ‘Almond Butter’, B is for kneading ‘Bread Dough’, C is for making ‘Creamy Courgette Soup’. Although compact, this Magimix food processor is built in France to the same high standards as the bigger models. It’s designed to work better and last longer and the proof is in the pudding: the Magimix Compact 3200 XL comes with a 30-year motor guarantee and 3-year parts guarantee. It belongs to the family of Magimix’ world-leading food processor empire and is your second pair of hands in the kitchen (and much more practical than a kitchenhand because it hardly uses any space!). It even thinks for you! The Magimix Compact 3200 XL food processor automatically adjusts the power to provide the right speed for the job, thanks to its unique auto-select commercial-grade induction motor. With its 3 bowls, the compact 3200 XL is a space-saving and versatile food processor with all the functions you need every day in the kitchen.
Small Size Doesn’t Compromise Function
Grating carrots or potatoes, chopping meat, slicing cucumbers or tomatoes, blending soups, whizzing up milkshakes, kneading brioche, bread dough or shortcrust pastry, emulsifying sauces, whipping cream or whisking egg whites.
You may ask: ‘Is there anything this food processor won’t do?’ Well, it can’t cook. But if you need that function too, Chef’s Complements have just the ‘gadget’ for you: Check out the Magimix Cook Expert!
Simple, Sturdy & Efficient
- Just 3 buttons to access all functions
- The motor automatically adjusts its power for each task
- Manufactured in France
- 3 bowls that operate independently, allowing tasks to be carried out in quick succession.
- Ultra-quiet, energy-efficient, commercial-grade motor with a 30-year warranty
- 3-year parts guarantee (for domestic use)
- Serrated Sabatier stainless steel blades are made in France and stay sharper longer
- A recipe book tailored to each model
- Accessory box provides safe compact storage
What’s in the box?
- 650 Watt motor base
- 2.6L main bowl – ideal to prepare larger quantities
- 2.2L midi bowl – ideal to grate and slice
- 1.2L mini bowl – for smaller quantities and comes with its own specific serrated stainless steel blade
- Extra-wide feed tube
- Sabatier stainless steel blade
- 2mm slicing & 2mm grating disc
- 4mm slicing & 4mm grating disc
- BlenderMix (colour subject to change)
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- Accessory storage box
- Recipe book with 100 recipes tailored to the Magimix Food Processors
- Dice & French Fry Kit – for cutting a variety of fruits and vegetables into cubes, batons, strips or French-fries
- Parmesan / Rasping Disc – for grating hard cheeses such or hard chocolate
- Creative Kit – ideal for being creative: julienne, extra wide julienne & fluted discs. Storage box
- Juice Extractor Kit – for juices, thick jus or purée from fruit & vegetables. Basket with removable rim
- Citrus Press – 2 cones provided for smaller fruits and larger fruits: lemons, limes, grapefruit…
- Dough Bowl Kit – for hassle-free bread, cakes and brioche. Mixed, rise and baked in the same time
- 6mm Slicing Disc – thick slicing
- 6mm Grating Disc – thick grating
- Julienne Disc – for producing fine chips and small batons
- Brioche Dough: 500g
- Bread Dough: 600g
- Shortcrust Pastry: 1 kg
- Soup/Juice: 750g
- Carrots: 800g
- Egg Whites: 5
- Material: BPA-Free
- Power: 650W
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Motor Guarantee: 30 Years
- Dimensions: H395 x L190 x D225 mm
- Weight: 9.3KG
All parts & accessories are made in France and are dishwasher safe. We recommend for the longevity of your accessories, still to hand wash. P.S. Recipe book is not dishwasher safe 😉
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.