Adapted from commercial food processors, the Magimix remains unsurpassed as the world leader in food processors since 1971. Fast, versatile and very simple to use.
Invented by Magimix and manufactured entirely in France, the multifunction food processor has become an invaluable help for everyday cooking and special gourmet occasions.
Magimix Food Processor Compact 3200XL at a Glance
With the Magimix Compact 3200 XL, food prep becomes as easy as ABC: A is for home-made ‘Almond Butter’, B is for kneading ‘Bread Dough’, and C is for making ‘Creamy Courgette Soup’.
Although compact, this Magimix food processor is built in France to the same high standards as the bigger models. It’s designed to work better and last longer, and the proof is in the pudding: the Magimix Compact 3200 XL comes with a 30-year motor guarantee and a 3-year parts guarantee.
It belongs to the family of Magimix’s world-leading food processor empire and is your second pair of hands in the kitchen (and much more practical than a kitchenhand because it hardly uses any space!). It even thinks for you! The Magimix Compact 3200 XL food processor automatically adjusts the power to provide the right speed for the job, thanks to its unique auto-select commercial-grade induction motor.
With its 3 bowls, the compact 3200 XL is a space-saving and versatile food processor with all the functions you need daily in the kitchen.
Also available in other colours.
Small Size Doesn’t Compromise Function
Grating carrots or potatoes, chopping meat, slicing cucumbers or tomatoes, blending soups, whizzing up milkshakes, kneading brioche, bread dough or shortcrust pastry, emulsifying sauces, whipping cream or whisking egg whites.
You may ask: ‘Is there anything this food processor won’t do?’ Well, it can’t cook. But if you need that function too, Chef’s Complements have just the ‘gadget’ for you: Check out the Magimix Cook Expert!
Simple, Sturdy & Efficient
- Just 3 buttons to access all functions
- The motor automatically adjusts its power for each task
- Manufactured in France
- 3 bowls that operate independently, allowing tasks to be carried out in quick succession.
- Ultra-quiet, energy-efficient, commercial-grade motor with a 30-year warranty
- 3-year parts guarantee (for domestic use)
- Serrated Sabatier stainless steel blades are made in France and stay sharper longer
- A recipe book tailored to each model
- Accessory box provides safe compact storage
What’s in the box?
- 650 Watt motor base
- 2.6L main bowl – ideal for preparing larger quantities
- 2.2L midi bowl – ideal for grating and slice
- 1.2L mini bowl – for smaller quantities and comes with its own specific serrated stainless steel blade
- Extra-wide feed tube
- Sabatier stainless steel blade
- 2mm slicing & 2mm grating disc
- 4mm slicing & 4mm grating disc
- BlenderMix (colour subject to change)
- Dough blade
- Egg whisk
- Accessory storage box
- Recipe book with 100 recipes tailored to the Magimix Food Processors
- Brioche Dough: 500g
- Bread Dough: 600g
- Shortcrust Pastry: 1 kg
- Soup/Juice: 750g
- Carrots: 800g
- Egg Whites: 5
- Material: BPA-Free
- Power: 650W
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- Motor Guarantee: 30 Years
- Dimensions: H395 x L190 x D225 mm
- Weight: 9.3KG