Main Ingredient: Cocoa Powder
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 28 Min.
Recipe by: Lodge Cast Iron
Never fight over the biggest piece of brownie again with these single-serve brownie wedges. Want a little extra texture in your brownie? Jazz up the classic recipe with chocolate chips or chopped nuts. We recommend eating them warm with a dollop of ice cream on top
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix together sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk in melted butter, eggs, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in ⅓ cup flour until just combined.
- Spray wedge pan with cooking spray and sprinkle evenly with flour.
- Fill each well with ¼ cup of batter.
- Smooth the top and bake for 28 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan before turning out.