Main Ingredient: Wine
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 12 Mins
Recipe by: ZOKU
- For white wine layer, whisk orange juice, lemon juice and honey and set aside.
- For red wine layer, whisk in orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and set aside.
- Use 1/2 sheet gelatin or 1 pack of Knox in approx. 120ml water from both recipe. Soak and bloom gelatin for 2 minutes then microwave to simmer for about 30 to 40 seconds.
- Separate half the hot gels for each recipe at 60ml each.
- Combine white wine into one portion and red wine into another.
- Pour the red wine mixture into the Quick Pop Maker about halfway. Let it freeze for about 5 minutes.
- Add the white wine mixture to the fill line and let it freeze for 7 minutes.
Freeze ice pops in as little as seven minutes with the patented Zoku Quick Pop Maker! Make striped pops, yoghurt pops, fruit pops and more right on your countertop without electricity.