Main Ingredient: Secret Kiwi Blondie Cake mix
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 25 MIN
Recipe by: Secret Kiwi
Miso blondies are the perfect mid-week baking inspiration ♥ The miso flavour adds the yummiest hint of salt and umami to the blondies, making them extra irresistible. We love this baking hack for an easy dinner-party dessert. It makes the perfect unique treat.
To make miso blondies:
Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs & vanilla
- Slowly add slightly cooled melted butter
- Pour in Secret Kiwi White Chocolate Blondie mix contents & stir until well combined
- Add 1/3 cup of a light Miso
- Press batter into a 20x20cm brownie tin lined with baking paper
- Bake for 23-37 min for a soft gooey centre or 28-32 for firmer. Test by inserting a toothpick into a centre, it should come out clean for firm or a little gooey for soft. Top s& edges should be light brown and crispy.
TIP: Browning the butter on the stove before adding it in adds extra caramel-y flavour (though this step is optional)