Blacklock Cast Iron Triple Seasoned 30cm Grill Pan
Get perfect grill marks on juicy steaks, chicken, and veggies without leaving the comfort of your kitchen
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Blacklock was established in 1896 when Joseph Lodge settled in Tennessee. When the Blacklock foundry burnt down in 1910 he rebuilt it down the road with his family name, Lodge Manufacturing. Lodge Cast Iron has been around now for over 120 years! Now coming out of the Lodge foundry is the newest line, Blacklock, going back to the companies origins and beginnings.
Blacklock is a superior cookware range that won’t date or deteriorate. In fact, Blacklock gets better with age as the surface creates a patina which helps in food release and creates natural flavours. Owning a lifelong piece of cookware has never been so easy! Blacklock offers all the benefits of cast iron. It’s durability, great heat retention and distribution, versatility and its sustainable construction. You now might be wondering… “Then what is the difference between Lodge Cast Iron Cookware and their new Blacklock range?” Well… each piece of Blacklock piece remembers an important milestone for Lodge Cast Iron (explained in the Blacklock Blog). The construction on how these pieces are made however differ again. Blacklock By Lodge is up to 30% lighter than the original Lodge Cast Iron. This means you can lift, carry and handle with ease. The Blacklock pans are lighter due to an innovative new variation of alloys and thinner walls, which, still provide the same great durability and heat retention and distribution you have come to know from Lodge. There is no compromise on results here! Blacklock cast iron is also triple-seasoned which provides a better non-stick surface, exceptional flavour and a simplified clean-up. You can expect exceptional food release straight from the box! Lastly, Blacklock cast iron also features longer, ergonomic handles which stay cool longer and allow for a better grip and better control.
- Triple Seasoned natural non-stick finish
- Thinner cast construction
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- Safe to use on all heat sources
- Grill lines designed for a restaurant-quality sear
- Elevated assist handle for added comfort and great control
- Generous cooking surface
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
Use & Care
- We know highly acidic and alkaline foods can feel daunting when using cast iron cookware, but after only a few uses with the triple seasoned finish, we encourage you to feel free to introduce these foods to your pan.
- Safe to use on any heat source or cooking surface, whether indoors or outside.
- Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves.
- Always take precaution to protect your hands when dealing with a heated pan.
- Take care of your cast iron and it’ll last for generations. Simply wash, dry, and rub with oil. That’s it!
- Did you know you can use soap? While you usually don’t need it, there may be times where you have some tough baked-on food—or a lingering odour or taste (think: fish). A little soap will refresh your pan and keep your seasoning intact.
For more information on Blacklock, their products and their rich history, visit our Blacklock Blog.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.