Lodge Cast Iron Reversible Griddle 42cm
Get the best of both worlds with the Lodge cast iron reversible griddle. The smooth side is great for toasties, eggs and pancakes while the ribbed side is perfect for grilling meats.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
What could be better than a reversible griddle?
The Lodge two-burner reversible griddle features a reversible grilling surface for both flat and ribbed indoor and outdoor grilling. The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs and pancakes, the ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. Put restaurant stripes on your grilled favourites like a pro. Pre-seasoned & ready to use for your convenience.
- Griddle/Grill cooking surface: 42 x 23cm / Weight: 4.25kg
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
- At home on any heat source except the microwave. Oven-, stovetop-, induction-, grill- and campfire-friendly!
- Some induction tops may not be compatible with double-burner griddles.
- Unparalleled heat retention and distribution.
- Made in the USA
Get the full rundown on Lodge Cast Iron in our ‘Learn about Lodge‘ Blog.
Lodge Cast Iron – a lifetime of cooking.
In 1896, in the tiny town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee, U.S.A., Joseph Lodge began a cast iron cookware foundry, quickly creating an enduring standard of quality. The resulting privately held metal formula, precision moulds, and exacting wall thickness produce the finest cast iron cookware available. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminium cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, durability, and value of Lodge Cast Iron. 2002 saw the introduction of Lodge Logic: revolutionary pre-seasoned, ready-to-use cast iron cookware. This set a new standard for the cast iron cookware industry and has earned Lodge many industry accolades and awards. Seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Cookware offers a healthy alternative to non-stick cooking, eliminates the time and effort of home seasoning, and is Ready-To-Use right out of the box.
NOTE: When using our double burner items on induction cooktops, your stove should have a bridge element to ensure the cookware heats evenly (and to prevent a cool spot in the middle).
Helpful tip: preheating cast iron slowly helps to ensure more even heating.
USE & CARE
Keep it dry. Keep it oiled (seasoned). Keep it 100 years.
- Hand wash with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. DO NOT put in the dishwasher! (Avoid putting a hot dish into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- Towel dry immediately.
- Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use until the sheen is restored. This keeps the iron seasoned and protected from moisture
My new Lodge seasoned cast iron cookware has a spot or mark that looks unfinished. What is this? Read about it here.
- If you are having trouble removing stuck-on food, boil some water in your pan for a few minutes to loosen residue, making it easier to remove.
- Do not let your cast iron air dry, as this can promote rust. Store in a cool, dry place. If you have a cover or lid, for your cast iron, place a folded paper towel in between lid and the base allowing air to circulate. This prevents moisture from collecting inside the vessel, which can cause rust.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
Griddle Scraper Plastic Handle (2 Sizes)$11.99 – $12.99
Lodge Chainmail Scrubbing Pad$64.99
Avanti Heavy-Weight Professional Tongs with Lock (2 Sizes)$12.99 – $17.99