Recipe for success:
- High quality, robust German steel
- Sustainable, natural fibres of Shear Edge™️
- A bit of Kiwi ingenuity
- Two iconic kiwi kitchen brands
The result is the first-ever, limited edition Boning Knife with a Shear Edge Handle, a partnership between Ironclad Pan Co. & Victory Knives.
Like all of Ironclad’s products, the Boning Knife is made to order and made to last & we at Chef’s Complements have secured a limited amount for you! Each one is unique and hand-crafted in Aotearoa, New Zealand.
The Boning Knife is hand-crafted from premium quality stainless steel. Famous for its balanced weight and versatility, the blade and handle have been shaped to help reduce the pressure needed to glide through ingredients.
The handle is the first commercial run with Shear Edge™️. A tight matrix of highly engineered wool fibres makes up 70% of the volume, producing handles that are lighter, stronger and more sustainable than traditional plastic. Designed for left and right-handers, it fits all hand sizes. You’ll be effortlessly gliding through every ingredient, every time. The undyed, natural fibres mean that each handle has its own unique cream colour with variations in tone too, so every single knife is a limited version of a limited edition knife! Super special!
Victory Knives have a proud heritage of manufacturing knives in Aotearoa, New Zealand since 1927. They’re so confident in the quality of this product that it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Collab between iconic kiwi brands Victory Knives and Ironclad Pan Co.
- Weight: 150g – or as Ironclad Pan Co. like to say ‘approximately one medium-sized heirloom tomato’
- 160mm blade length
- 19mm blade height at the handle
- 140mm handle length
- Hand wash with a scrubbing brush and hot soapy water
- Hand-made in Aotearoa, New Zealand