Since 1927 Victory Knives has been working hand in hand with hardened industry professionals. The type of people who care about doing the best job possible with the best tools available. Through decades of discussions and development with experts in the food processing industry, Victory Knives has evolved to become the standard, which is no simple task. That’s because each knife shape is specifically designed to enable efficiency and professionals can feel the difference. Whether you are in a professional meat or fish processing company, a commercial diver or a weekend fisherman, Victory Knives has a reputation for unsurpassed quality and corrosion resistance, developed for adventure and built for a lifetime.
Proudly made in New Zealand!
Narrow Filleting Knife 22cm, one of the best selling Victory filleting knives. Great for use on a wide variety of fish. Including Gurnard, Snapper to Kingfish.
- Blade length of 22cm
- The stainless steel blade hardness is 54-55 HRC, with a sub-zero (-80ºC) quench after hardening
- Hard and wear-resistant blade with improved edge retention
- Made from high-grade steel imported from Germany and Japan
- Handle materials MAF and FDA approved
- Safety finger guard on the handle
Use & Care for your Victory Knives
- Steel your knife regularly to help retain the edge. This is critical for performance, a quick touch up either side will help maintain the edge and therefore give far better cuts.
- Wash and dry your knife after use. It is recommended not to use a dishwasher, handwashing isn’t that difficult for your prized tool.
- Do not burn or overheat the blade when sharpening. This will cause damage on blade properties.
- Only use the knife for its intended purpose. There are many different blade shapes so use the right tool for the right job, get in touch with us if you have any questions about what knives to use.
- Store in a safe and dry place. Carbon steel knife should be oiled immediately after use to help prevent corrosion.