Blacklock Cast Iron Triple Seasoned Double Burner Griddle 25.4×50.8cm
Use this triple seasoned cast iron double burner griddle to make delectable French toast, grilled brie and bacon sandwiches, and tasty flank steaks
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
What better way to celebrate two moments in our history than with a versatile cast iron double burner griddle?
Use this double burner griddle to make delectable French toast, grilled brie and bacon sandwiches, and tasty flank steaks. The triple seasoned natural nonstick finish is made with 100% cooking oil which is baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer that provides an easy-release finish. The more you cook with this skillet the thicker the natural seasoned surface (patina). This helps in food release and creates natural flavours. Blacklock is a lightweight superior cookware range that won’t date or deteriorate. The triple seasoned natural nonstick finish is made with 100% cooking oil which is baked onto the surface. This forms a protective layer that provides an easy-release finish. The more you cook with this skillet the thicker the natural seasoned surface (patina). This helps in food release and creates natural flavours.
Blacklock By Lodge is up to 30% lighter than the original Lodge Cast Iron. This means you can lift, carry and handle with ease. The Blacklock pans are lighter due to an innovative new variation of alloys and thinner walls, which, still provide the same great durability and heat retention and distribution you have come to know from Lodge. There is no compromise on results here! Blacklock cast iron is also triple-seasoned which provides a better non-stick surface, exceptional flavour and a simplified clean-up. You can expect exceptional food released straight from the box! Lastly,
Blacklock cast iron also features longer, ergonomic handles which stay cool longer and allow for a better grip and better control.
- Dimensions: 25.4×50.8cm / 3.25 KG
- Triple Seasoned natural non-stick finish
- Thinner cast construction
- 30% lighter than the original Lodge Cast Iron
- Extended, raised handle stays cooler longer
- The generous cooking surface fits over two stovetop burners
- Low, spatula-friendly sidewalls
- The drip tray catches any grease
- Made in South Pittsburg, Tenn., USA
For more information on Blacklock, its products and its rich history, visit our Blacklock Blog.
Blacklock was established in 1896 when Joseph Lodge settled in Tennessee. When the Blacklock foundry burnt down in 1910 he rebuilt it down the road with his family name, Lodge Manufacturing. Lodge Cast Iron has been around now for over 120 years! Now coming out of the Lodge foundry is the newest line, Blacklock, going back to the company’s origins and beginnings. What better way to celebrate two moments in our history than with a versatile cast iron double burner griddle? In 1877, Joseph married his wife, Anna Elizabeth, and a hundred years later, their grandson reconstructed the foundry and kept workers employed through a tough economic time.
In fact, Blacklock gets better with age as the surface creates a patina that helps in food release and creates natural flavours. Owning a lifelong piece of cookware has never been so easy! Blacklock offers all the benefits of cast iron. Its durability, great heat retention and distribution, versatility and sustainable construction. You now might be wondering… “Then what is the difference between Lodge Cast Iron Cookware and their new Blacklock range?” Well… each piece of Blacklock piece remembers an important milestone for Lodge Cast Iron (explained in the Blacklock Blog).
Use & Care
- We know highly acidic and alkaline foods can feel daunting when using cast iron cookware, but after only a few uses with the triple seasoned finish, we encourage you to feel free to introduce these foods to your pan.
- Safe to use on any heat source or cooking surface, whether indoors or outside.
- Always lift cookware on smooth-top stoves.
- Always take precautions to protect your hands when dealing with a heated pan.
- Take care of your cast iron and it’ll last for generations. Simply wash, dry, and rub with oil. That’s it!
- Did you know you can use soap? While you usually don’t need it, there may be times where you have some tough baked-on food—or a lingering odour or taste (think: fish). A little soap will refresh your pan and keep your seasoning intact.
My new Blacklock by Lodge seasoned cast iron cookware has a spot or mark that looks unfinished. What is this? Read about it here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
Lodge Logic Silicone Hot Handle Assist Red$16.99
Lodge Chainmail Scrubbing Pad$64.99