The eco-friendly alternative to clingwrap!
Made with 100% natural eco-friendly ingredients, the Karlstert Natural Beeswax Sandwich Pouches are breathable, sustainable & naturally anti-bacterial. The unbleached cotton sandwich pouches are a reusable non-toxic and eco-friendly alternative to disposable bags. The beeswax pouch is sized perfectly to fit a sandwich. Perfect for work or kids school lunches they feature a flap to seal in freshness.
Includes 2x: 17x18cm Sandwich Pouches
ALL THE GOOD STUFF!
- 100% natural ingredients (natural beeswax, organic coconut oil, natural pine resin and natural jojoba oil)
- Sustainably made
- Made with unbleached cotton and soy ink
What is it made of?
Karlstert’s reusable sandwich pouches are made with 100% unbleached cotton, natural beeswax, organic coconut oil, natural pine resin and natural jojoba oil. The trendy patterns are printed using only soy ink which is food safe and environmentally friendly.
How to use?
- Place your sandwich in the pouch
- Using the warmth of your hands, (the heat from your hands will warm up the wax making the pouch pliable) fold over the flap and press gently on the overlap to create a seal.
- When removing, peel back the flap and remove the sandwich.
- Smooth the pouch out ready for next use.
Caring for your pouch?
If your pouch becomes soiled, turn inside out and using a soapy cloth or sponge, simply wipe clean and rinse under cool water. DO NOT use hot water. DO NOT submerge or soak wraps. Hang to dry. Store in a cool dry place when not in use.
How long does the pouch last?
Depending on how often and how you use your pouch, it should last between 6 to 12 months. If they start to look a bit haggard, lay the pouch flat between sheets of baking paper and iron. Pouches can be refreshed using Karlstert Rejuvenation Beeswax. Once they have finished their cycle, pouches are compostable and biodegradable.
Since the pouches can only be cleaned with cool water, DO NOT use with raw meat, chicken, or fish. DO NOT place pouches in the dishwasher, oven, microwave or to wrap hot food.