The perfect way to bring the love and joy of cooking to your kitchen.
Part of the Loving Collection, this limited-edition casserole features a shiny white finish and a fluttering multi-colour heart applique that flutters over the side and lid. Renowned for its excellent heat retention, the Signature Round Casserole yields moist, tender results for slow-simmered meals.
Handmade in France since 1925, Le Creuset cast iron casseroles are famous worldwide and have a lifetime warranty!
A Le Creuset Dutch oven is ideal for all hobs (including induction) and offers excellent heat distribution and retention. What’s more, they are oven-, grill-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. You can bake, sear, roast and casserole to your heart’s content and become the true one-pot king/queen. They feature easy grip, 45% larger handles, enhanced tight-fitting lids, easy-to-clean interiors and a heat-resistant stainless steel knob. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- 24 cm | 4.2L Capacity | 4-5 portions
- Quick cleanup: a light enamel interior helps make cleaning easier
- Great-tasting food: the cast iron construction retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will also stay warmer at the table for longer.
- Locks in moisture: our tight-fitting lid helps boost moisture and enhances flavour for perfectly cooked food.
- Easy-grip, 45% larger handles & heat-resistant stainless steel knob
- The Signature Collection features enhanced tight-fitting lids
- Best in class: our products are crafted from the finest materials in facilities worldwide, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
- Enamelled Cast Iron
- Stovetop to oven to table serving
- Ideal for all hobs (including induction) – Grill and oven-safe
- Handmade in France
- Lifetime Warranty
- Capacity: 4.2L
- Length: 32.5cm
- Width: 25.2cm
- Height: 16.6cm
- Depth: 10.3cm
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset! For further information on Le Creuset Cast Iron click here.
See what other Le Creuset products and colours we offer.