Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bundt Tin
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Make a perfect Bundt cake every time with this heavy-gauge non-stick carbon steel mold. Lifetime Guarantee
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Whether you are an experienced home-baker or baking for the very first time, the Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware range from Le Creuset will help you to enjoy the delights of home baking.
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel, perfect for all types of baking as heat spreads gently and efficiently for an even bake without burning. Each tin has an ultra-smooth and slippery non-stick surface so that even the most delicate or sticky mixture slides out with ease. Their ultimate non-stick coating is produced without the use of PFOA and is tough, durable and metal-utensil safe. Each tin is oven-safe to 240˚C/Gas Mark 9 and is covered by a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee; a truly worthy investment.
The Bundt Tin (A.K.A Kugelhopf Cake Tin) is inspired by the traditional European yeasted cake ‘Kugelhopf’. With a stunning, decorative finish, the bundt tin is also ideally suited for making unyeasted cakes jellies, blancmanges and mousses.
The classic Bundt cake is elegant and beautifully sculpted, needing only a dusting of powdered sugar for decoration. The centre tube exposes more of the batter to heat, for a cake that cooks quickly and evenly. The wide rim on the outside of our tin, featuring heat-resistant silicone inserts for added grip, makes lifting a full tin easier and safer, especially when taking to and from a hot oven, and makes turning out your bakes with ease.
- External 28.5cm x 26.1cm x 11.11 cm / Internal: 22cm x 10.2cm
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel maintains heat, spreading it gently and efficiently for an even bake while preventing hot-spots and scorching
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating on interior and exterior surfaces
- Provides superb release of food and easy cleanup
- Won’t twist, bend or warp
- Heat-resistant silicone trim for added grip
- Freezer and Oven Safe
- Metal-Utensil Safe
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products, visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
See what other Le Creuset products we offer.
- Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
- After each use, hand wash your bakeware with warm soapy water.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal, harsh abrasive, or very stiff cleaning pads or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.