Baking homemade cakes and bread is a joy with this rectangular cake tin.
The classic shape makes it a winner, whatever your recipe. And the heat resistant silicone handles make lifting your creations in and out of the oven safe and easy.
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Bakeware is made from heavy-gauge carbon steel, perfect for all types of baking as heat spreads gently and efficiently for an even bake without burning. Each tin has an ultra-smooth and slippery non-stick surface so that even the most delicate or sticky mixture slides out with ease.
Their ultimate non-stick coating is produced without the use of PFOA and is tough, durable and metal-utensil safe. Each tin is oven-safe to 240˚C/Gas Mark 9 and is covered by a reassuring Lifetime Guarantee; a truly worthy investment.
- 20cm | 23cm
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel maintains heat, spreading it gently and efficiently for an even bake while preventing hot spots and scorching
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating on interior and exterior surfaces
- Provides superb release of food and easy cleanup
- Won’t twist, bend or warp
- Heat-resistant silicone trim for added grip
- Freezer and Oven Safe
- Metal-Utensil Safe
For more information on how to use and care for your Le Creuset products, visit our Le Creuset Guide for a more in-depth understanding. Find out how these pieces are made, what makes them unique and why you should invest in Le Creuset!
See what other Le Creuset products we offer.