The Tevere knife series by Ballarini features high-quality kitchen knives to lend you a helping hand with your “cucina italiana”.
Now part of the Zwilling Group; Italian non-stick cookware expert Ballarini is extending its collection into knives. This means they benefit not only from the expertise of this centuries-old German knife specialist but also the Japanese studio Miyabi, also part of the group.
The beautiful, ergonomic handle made from light-coloured pakkawood is a real eye-catcher. The Pakkawood handle is also featured in some of the premium Miyabi collections and is highly favoured by Japanese knife craftsmen for its strength and water resistance. It is extremely comfortable to hold.
The blades of this collection are made from German stainless steel that delivers exceptional sharpness, holds its edge well and is rust-resistant. Tevere is a contemporary design combining the best of German and Japanese design and engineering.
The Ballarini Tevere Chef’s Knife 20cm is a versatile workhorse in the kitchen suited to a variety of jobs particularly breaking down meat and poultry.
- Ergonomic, comfortable & beautiful Pakkawood handles
- High-Quality German Stainless Steel blades
- Knives boast incredible sharpness, cutting-edge retention and corrosion resistance
- Knives feature a bolster for added safety when cutting and strength
- Balanced weight distribution between handle and blade
- Suited to a variety of jobs particularly breaking down meat and poultry
- Dimensions: W2.2 x L33.6 x H4.7cm
- Zwilling Lifetime Warranty