Miyabi Birchwood 3-Piece Knife Set
Every Miyabi knife takes over 42 days to produce with 100 steps along the way.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Miyabi knives are authentically designed by the Japanese and have a contemporary Japanese design. Each knife is hand-finished in the honbazuke style with a true cutting edge in the Zwilling factory in Seki, Japan. Every Miyabi knife takes over 42 days to produce with 100 steps along the way. Miyabi knives exemplify the traditions and craftsmanship of Japanese sword makers with the excellence of German engineering.
This 2 Piece Set includes
Miyabi Birchwood (Shotoh) Paring Knife 9cm
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Paring Knife is a small Asian vegetable knife with a strong blade, straight cutting edge and firm tip. The Miyabi Paring Knife cleans, peels and cuts small fruit and vegetables and is also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes.
Miyabi Birchwood (Shotoh) Utility Knife 13cm
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Utility Knife is a small Asian vegetable knife with a strong blade, straight cutting edge and firm tip. The Miyabi utility knife cleans, peels and cuts small fruit and vegetables and is also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes.
Miyabi Birchwood Santoku Knife 18cm
The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Santoku Knife is best used in a chopping motion and is suitable for preparing meat, fish, and vegetables. The perfect knife for dicing, slicing and mincing.
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD range combines the greatest in hardening technology, most precious knife materials and the artistry of traditional Japanese craftsmanship
- The core of the SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process which maximises the properties of the steel
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Stunning Birch handle features a striking mosaic pin, red spaces accents, and a steel end cap
- D-shaped handle for perfect balance, optimum control, and tireless cutting
- Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel
- CRYODUR ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell
How to care for your Miyabi Knife:
- Do not wash in the dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades!
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture-free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.