Dishy Wood & Glass Upside Down Mill Himalayan Salt
The corrosion-resistant ceramic mechanism is harder than steel, can be used for both salt and pepper and is covered by a 10-year warranty
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
This Dishy Upside down mill comes filled natural rock salt from an ancient salt bed. Rich in minerals and trace elements, and naturally pink in colour. Grind generously over meat & veges before roasting, grilling or BBQ, or simply use as a condiment. The corrosion-resistant ceramic mechanism is harder than steel and is covered by a 10-year warranty. Fully adjustable, this mill will grind from coarse to fine. Avoid using over steam, store in a coll, dry place.
- Remove the cap then unscrew the top
- Fill with your choice of salt crystals or peppercorns
- Screw the top back on and you’re done!
- Filled in New Zealand
- Ceramic Grinder – Can be used for both salt & peppers
- 14cm | 160g
- Black, White, Green & Pink Peppercorns
- Comes Gift Boxed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.