Named after the Lys River which traverses through France and Belgium. Lys Clear Stackable Bowls by Duralex are symbolic of what this wonderful tributary used to represent to some of France’s most famed artists: clarity, simplicity, utility, and of course, beauty.
These glass bowls are made with a collar on the rim making them stackable. Both impact and chip resistant, these bowls are extremely durable and ideal for everyday use
Use these Lys Clear Glass Stackable Bowls by Duralex in all your sorts of food prep. Whether you’re baking or cooking these bowls are a convenient tool to store small quantities of ingredients and keep them stacked out of the way so you can utilise more bench space. Ideal size for dips, sauces and tapas tray
Duralex Tempered Glass Benefits
- Impact & chip resistant, extremely durable – Duralex tempered glass is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass.
- Thermal shock-resistant – Duralex is manufactured to withstand sudden temperature extremes from -20°C to 100°C and is suitable for hot or cold liquids.
- Safety – If broken, Duralex shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury.
- Hygienic – Nonporous Duralex glass does not absorb liquid.
- Stackable – The Duralex glasses and bowls are stackable for convenient and space-saving storage.
- 100% recyclable – Glass is one of the most recyclable materials on the planet. Duralex glass, unlike boron-based cooking or pharmaceutical glass, is fully recyclable
- Lead and cadmium free – Made of soda-lime glass created from sand, soda ash and limestone
- Top-quality – Constant quality control guarantees excellence and built-in durability insures that Duralex products will maintain their look for many years.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe – Adaptable modern glassware can go directly from the freezer to the microwave. Dishwasher Safe.
- Made in France – Since 1945
- Diameter: 10.5cm – Height: 4cm – Capacity: 205ml
- Diameter: 12.0cm – Height: 5cm – Capacity: 310ml
- Diameter: 14.0cm – Height: 5.5cm – Capacity: 500ml
Founded in 1945, Duralex has been manufacturing tempered glassware and tabletop products for over 80 years in La Chapelle-Saint-Mesmin in the very heart of France. Since 1945, when Duralex invented the glass tempering process, the name Duralex has been associated with toughened glassware, utilizing their proprietary process.
Duralex tempered glasses are equally suitable for cold or hot drinks, conveniently stackable, microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe, impact and chip-resistant, and the perfect weight. Duralex is and will always remain a true French manufacturer of glassware and tabletop products, and is the only glass manufacturer that makes 100% of its products in France. All Duralex components are purchased close to their factory to reduce the carbon footprint in terms of transportation.