Luzerne Rustic Crimson Oval Coupe Plate
The organic shapes in the Luzerne Rustic range are new, appealing and versatile
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Luzerne is a part of Hiap Huat Holdings, Singapore’s most established ceramics tableware company. Luzerne’s products are made in the World Ceramics Capital and the birthplace of Blanc de Chine in Dehua, China. Indigenous kaolin clay from this historical region is fired at high temperatures to produce a clear translucent texture and a distinctive soft ivory colour. Over 800 trained artisans ensure the exceptional workmanship of every piece. Luzerne believes that high quality, well-designed tableware should be accessible to all. When you buy Luzerne New Bone, you can be sure you’re getting a product that has been made with quality materials by expert craftsmen.
Preferred by the World’s Best
Luzerne ceramic tableware is a backdrop for the work of culinary greats all around the world. From Michelin-starred chefs to families rediscovering grandma’s secret recipe together, Luzerne promise all their customers the same; lasting craftsmanship that sets industry standards.
Luzerne Signature Qualities
Stronger than Bone China
- Excellent resistance to extreme temperatures. Luzerne wares will not crack even when removed from the oven (180°C) and placed under running water (20°C).
- No water absorption for high stain resistance.
- Refined, translucent quality resembles bone china.
- Safe for use in commercial dishwashers, freezers, ovens and microwave ovens.
Scratch & Chip Resistant
- The glaze is fired under the same high heat as its body (1,280°C), making it homogeneous as well as scratch and chip resistant.
- Able to withstand the daily rigours of heavy-duty commercial use.
A Promise Kept
- Every Luzerne in-glaze and on-glaze product comes with an exclusive guarantee* of being chip-resistant**, dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe, oven-proof and shine resilient for 5 years or 5,000 washes*** from the date of manufacture (whichever is earlier), with proper care and handling.
- Lead and cadmium-free. Dual firing at high temperatures (800-1,280°C) eliminates traces of lead and cadmium.
- All of Luzerne decal and coloured glazes meet the strictest compliance standards – the US Food & Drug Administration and California Proposition 65 health standards.
- Kaolin clay native to Dehua does not contain animal bone ash. Suitable for those with religious and animal welfare concerns.
- Non-porous and does not absorb grease, odours and bacteria, ensuring optimal hygiene.
Luzerne uses smarter manufacturing methods and more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly materials whenever possible. Recycling to reduce waste and dependence on energy are among their green initiatives. Luzerne’s goal is to keep lessening their pollution burden on the environment. It’s all part of creating an even better product and an even better system, at every chance they get.
Luzerne Rustic Crimson
The organic shapes in the Luzerne Rustic range are new, appealing and versatile. The reactive glaze combined with the rich Crimson colour creates an eye-catching base to serve on. The black, red gradient rim assists your vision to make it a star.
Dimensions: 225 x 185mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.