Nawrap Natural Charcoal Dishcloth Persimmon 35x35cm
Made in Nara, Japan, the dishcloth is 100% naturally made; all natural materials with no dyes or chemicals used during production
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Made in Nara, Japan, the dishcloth is 100% naturally made; all natural materials with no dyes or chemicals used during production. It features a multi-layer weave that increases water absorbency and durability with a textured surface that means better cleaning power while damp. Dries quickly after use. Fabric gets softer with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water for 5 minutes. Avoid contact with bleach and do not put into the dryer.
- 35 x 35 cm – 6 layered
- Soak in hot water before first use to remove the starch coating
- Fabric will become incredibly soft once the coating is removed
- Wash in the machine or by hand, do not use a laundry dryer
- Bleaching is not recommended, if required, please use oxygen bleach
- The fabric may slightly shrink after washing
- 30% Rayon 70% Cotton
- Made in Japan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.