Nordic Ware 75th Ann. Braided Mini Braided Bundt® Pan 12 Holes
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
From the creator of the iconic Bundt® pan comes a darling mini braided bundt pan. Heavy Cast Aluminium with Lifetime Warranty .Proudly Made in America.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Nordic Ware created the iconic Bundt® pan, which can be found in over 75 million households around the world
The success of this pan inspired them to create dozens of different shapes and sizes of their heavyweight cast aluminium pans, which help you achieve picture-perfect, memorably tasty results every time you bake.
Designed during the historic year 2020, this pan’s simple but beautiful interwoven strands symbolise togetherness, continuity and strength. These mini braided bundt cakes are Petite versions of the special woven design and are perfect for celebrations of togetherness and gatherings of all kinds in the year ahead. The heavy cast aluminium bakeware provides superior baking performance and bakes evenly browned cakes time after time.
- 37.5 x 25 x 4 cm
- Nonstick coated for quick release and easy cleanup.
- Heavy Cast Aluminium
- Weight: 680 grams
- Capacity: 3.5 Cups / 0.8 Liter
- Recipe included on backing
- 75 year Anniversary collection
- Lifetime guarantee
Their baking pans are designed and manufactured in America to exacting standards, with over a dozen sets of hands touching each pan during the manufacturing process. From They’ve grown from two employees to hundreds, and their products are distributed across the globe. Proud to say that they’re still family-owned and operated, with three generations involved in their business, and each year adding innovative items to their expansive kitchenware line. Presenting you the very finest baking pans in the world: genuine Nordic Ware cast bakeware.
Use and Care Instructions
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, wash with hot soapy water.
2. Before each use, brush with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or spray with unsalted vegetable shortening with flour in the spray.
3. Mixes and recipes may vary. Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
4. Metal utensils, scouring pads and abrasive cleaners should not be used on non-stick surfaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
SPRINKS Baking Dusting Wand$18.99
Wilton Gold Stackable Cooling Racks 40x25x7.36cm$49.99