Nordic Ware Naturals Prism Textured Half Sheet with Grid
2 in stock
Exclusive Prism grid adds durability and provides easy release while also improving airflow for uniform crisping. Lifetime Warranty
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Embossed Natural Aluminum Bakeware enhances the look and performance of this hugely popular baking pans.
Exclusive Prism grid adds durability and provides easy release while also improving airflow for uniform crisping. Encapsulated galvanized steel rims prevent warping. this Prism Half Sheet set comes with a custom nesting oven-safe nonstick grid to crisp foods or use the sheet to bake and grid to cool and glaze.
- Set includes Prism Half Sheet with imported oven-safe nonstick grid
I45.5 x 32.5 x3 cm
Formed Aluminum with imported nonstick steel grid
Weight: 1.13Kg (2.5 lbs)
Aluminium Sheet made in America
- Durable with easy release
- Grid provides airflow for uniform crisping.
- Hand wash recommended (see care instructions)
- Lifetime Warranty
Their baking pans are designed and manufactured in America to exacting standards, with over a dozen sets of hands touching each pan during the manufacturing process. They’ve grown from two employees to hundreds, and their products are distributed across the globe. Proud to say that they’re still family-owned and operated, with three generations involved in their business, and each year adding innovative items to their expansive kitchenware line. Presenting you the very finest baking pans in the world: genuine Nordic Ware cast bakeware.
1. Nonstick rack feet have temporary protective plastic covers to prevent scratches, and should be removed and discarded before use in the oven.
2. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
3. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
4. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
5. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
6. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
7. Rack is oven-safe to 400°F.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Need
Avanti Heavy-Weight Professional Tongs with Lock (2 Sizes)$12.99 – $17.99