Have a question?ENQUIRE
Use your natural cotton Nut Milk Bags to make milk from all types of nuts.
Nut milk recipe:
1. Soak the nuts in 2-3 cups of filtered water overnight.
2. Drain and discard the water.
3. Blend nuts with 4 cups filtered water until almost smooth.
4. Strain the blended nut mixture using the Appetito Nut Milk Bag.
5. Twist the top tightly to drain all the milk.
6. Discard pulp, or save for adding to baked goods (especially crackers).
7. Refrigerate. The milk will keep in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
You may also like