Staub Cast Iron American Square Grill 26cm (2 Colours)
Ideal for searing on the stovetop, creating authentic grill marks
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Located in Alsace France, Staub are manufacturers of superb quality Cast Iron cookware. The company was founded by Francis Staub in 1974. Staub offers an extensive range including cocottes, frying pans, terrines, grill pans, mussel pots etc. Traditional materials and manufacturing processes are used to conserve the authenticity of the brand and overall cooking experience. Staub has become the benchmark for enamelled cast iron cookware and is the reference brand for some of the world’s greatest chef’s including Paul Bocuse. All the products can be used on all heat sources including induction. Staub is perfect for cooking professionals, cordon bleu chefs and the curious home cook who wants to discover the benefits of healthy and tasty cooking. All Staub pieces are suitable for use from oven to table, making a lovely presentation showpiece to impress family and friends.
More than 45% of Michelin starred chefs in France are using Staub. Its innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. Ideal for searing on the stovetop, creating authentic grill marks and transferring to the oven for a perfect result. Heavyweight enamelled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly. Endures higher heats when grilling, minimises the need for excessive oil. Interior black matte enamel finish requires little seasoning and is more resistant to scratches and chips. Each Staub piece is made using a sand mould which is destroyed after each piece is made, so every Staub piece is totally unique. Use on any cooking surface, including induction without scratching the surface of your cooktop
- Suitable on all heat sources including induction
- Made in France using sand moulds
- Black matte enamel interior requires very little seasoning
- Cast Iron is a great heat retainer and provides equal heat distribution
- Gift boxed, perfect for gifts.
- Material: High quality cast iron. Tough, chip-resistant enamel, inside and out
Care Instructions for your Staub Grill:
- Oven Safe to 250°C
- Do not heat cast iron rapidly, low to medium heat required only
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils only to avoid damage to the enamel coating
- Dishwasher Safe, however, hand washing recommended
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners
Black, Cherry Red
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.