Main Ingredient: Avocado
Prep Time: 30 Mins
Recipe by: Bormioli Rocco
A preparation that is born in Mexico, a country with a unique charm that offers us recipes with an intense flavour. The guacamole sauce is very simple to prepare and has very few ingredients, an indispensable one of all: excellent mature avocado.
You will need: Small Bormioli Rocco Fido jars
- Peel the avocados and remove the stone, cut the pulp into cubes, add the lime juice.
- Crush the pulp with a fork to reduce it to a cream.
- Finely chop the onion and the green pepper and add it to the avocado cream.
- Season with salt, pepper and a dash of Evo oil, then mix everything well.
- After resting for half-hour the sauce will be ready to be enjoyed! Present it in a Fido jar and pair it with many foods: a simple slice of wholegrain toast or the classic nachos for an aperitif to share.