Main Ingredient: Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 90 minutes
Recipe by: Food In A Minute
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan assisted).
- For the stuffing: In a bowl mix together fresh breadcrumbs, finely chopped onion, Gregg’s Mixed Herbs, parsley and HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise.
- Pat the chicken dry inside and out with paper towels. Fill the chicken cavity with the stuffing. Tie the legs together. Place in a roasting pan.
- Mix together HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Mayonnaise and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Spread over the chicken.
- Roast for approximately 1 ½ hours (30 minutes per 500g). To check if the chicken is cooked insert a skewer into the thickest part of the thigh. The juices will run clear when cooked.
- Cover lightly with foil and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before carving.
Serve with these Perfect Roast Potatoes and some green vegetables like broccolini.
For this and more great recipe inspiration, visit foodinaminute.co.nz or download
the FREE app.