More freedom, more flexibility – 100% Swiss Made
Everyone has experienced it as an amateur chef or top caterer: Flexible and uncomplicated work to give free rein to creativity requires one thing above all – the necessary freedom. With the bamix® cordless PRO, this freedom is always at hand.
Thanks to its innovative rechargeable battery technology, the cordless PRO allows up to 20 minutes of operating time. The motor power of the bamix® cordless PRO is unrivalled and immediately available after an extremely short charging time. With similar performance to a wired bamix®, the cordless is the perfect tool for many different tasks.
Powerful and efficient in mashing vegetables or cooked meat for soups and sauces, chopping fresh and frozen fruits and berries for desserts, and puréeing jam or tasty fruit ice cream and sorbets. All this with the flexibility of no power cord.
Includes in the box:
Multi-purpose Blade: Multi-purpose minces and chops raw and cooked vegetables, blade cooked meat, vegetables in soups; crushes ice cubes and liquidizes frozen fruits. For all solids.Attention: The mincing blade has sharp edges.
Beater Blade: Beater whips egg-white, skimmed milk, cream, butter, custard. For blending and binding sauces and soups. For all light, frothy dishes.
Whisk Blade: Whisk for the preparation of mayonnaise, sauces, cocktails, pancake batter, milkshakes, salad dressings.
- Versatility – The versatility of bamix® knows no limits. It can be used in a small and fragile glass as well as in a large and hot pan on the stove. Thanks to its double-insulated watertight housing, it can be immersed right up to the handle.
- Handiness – It’s unmistakable and anatomically optimised design makes the bamix® very easy to handle and to operate with the tip of your finger. The attachments can be easily interchanged.
- Cleaning – It is so simple to clean the bamix® – just hold it under hot running water. That’s all! No doubt this is one of the biggest advantages of bamix®.
- Quality – The first-class Swiss quality makes bamix® a problem-free and long-lasting aid in your kitchen.
- Flexibility to move around the kitchen a working time of 20 minutes
- Brushless DC motor, maintenance-free
- Battery status indicator, unique fast charger, can be used both horizontally and vertically
- Compatible with all bamix® accessories
- 5-year warranty for hand blender and charger, 2 years for the battery
- 2-speed settings (depending on the wattage):
Level 1: 8,000 rpm
Level 2: 14 000 rpm
Level 3: 15 500 rpm
- Dimensions: Shaft length: 18 cm, Immersion depth: 27cm – Overall: 39cm
- Weight: 1.245kg
- Made in Switzerland
Buy Once, Buy Well.
The bamix® was developed in Switzerland in 1954 and is still manufactured today in the bamix® factory in Metlen, Switzerland. There have been over 15 million units sold in 5 continents. Swiss quality and stringent manufacturing are responsible for its reputation for outstanding service in kitchens all over the world. This original bamix is also known as the “Magic Wand”.