The Chasseur Macaron Collection is a range of multi-coloured stoneware pieces and sets that come in beautifully-styled gift boxes. The pretty colours in this collection are inspired by the French dessert Macarons and include the sweet Cherry Blossom, Peppermint, Duck Egg Blue and Antique Cream. This range is the perfect idea for a gift or it can be used in the comfort of your home for entertaining guests.
These beautiful ramekins offer the ultimate in versatility. The style and construction of the oven to tabletop creates a true all-in-one dish – you can bake, serve, store and create in it.
- Handcrafted – Each piece may result in slight variations reflecting the unique quality of handcrafting and making each piece uniquely yours.
- Beautifully Packaged – Suitable for gifting or for your own use
- Practical yet Beautiful – Use straight from the oven to serve on the table
- Ultimate in Versatility – Ovenproof to 220°C, Microwave safe, Freezer safe and Dishwasher safe
Use & Care:
Before first use, remove any labels or packaging. Wash it to make sure it is clean. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or scouring pads. Rinse well and dry thoroughly
- Never use on stovetops, hot plates or on a direct heat source.
- Always take caution when handling bakeware as contents may be hot. Use oven mitts or pot handle holders when handling the bakeware.
- Do not heat bakeware in the microwave without contents as it may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not place hot bakeware directly onto the table, use a table mat or trivet.
- Do not place a frozen bakeware product in a pre-heated oven. Allow the frozen food in the bakeware piece to totally thaw prior to baking.
- Do not subject to extreme temperature changes. Allow let your bakeware cool first before immersing it in water to wash.
- To remove stubborn marks, fill the bakeware with warm soapy water and allow to soak for 10-20 mins. Continue to wash in a normal manner then dry thoroughly.