DMT Dia-Sharp Diamond Mini-Hone Fine 63.5mm
Comfortable sharpening, deburring and honing in tight spaces.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
We understand that when you purchase a world-class diamond sharpener you expect your investment to provide many years of reliable performance, but at DMT we’re looking to exceed that expectation. We want to develop a longstanding relationship with you—a partnership for a lifetime of sharpening excellence. In order for this to happen, we have to make sure that you achieve the best possible results from day one, and enjoy continued success as you expand your sharpening needs. Since 1976, DMT has been in business to do just one thing: make the world’s best diamond sharpeners. Product innovations with our signature polka-dot interrupted surface, as well as our continuous surface of a high-performance diamond, are praised worldwide for their superior quality. From pocket-sized whetstones to heavy-duty bench stones, the DMT Difference shows time and again through our undivided pursuit of sharpening excellence.
Tight space? No worries! Dia-Sharp 63.5mm Diamond Mini-Hone sharpener with its ergonomically designed handle provides comfortable sharpening, deburring and honing in tight spaces. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed — sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products.
- Made in the USA since 1976
- Easy access tip measures .8mm thick.
- Diamond surface measures 63.5mm x .19mm
- Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge.
- Fine (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor-sharp edge.
- Extra-Fine (9 micron / 1200 mesh) to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond.
- Comfortable and easy access to edge care in confined areas
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®’s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed, simply sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Beware of imitators!
The DMT sharpening surface (left) exhibits full coverage and the diamonds show striking consistency in size to ensure peak performance and durability. The copycat surface (right) carries a sparse, patchy coating made from a jumble of different sized diamonds.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.