Edible 24K Gold leaf (5 Sheets)
Add some sparkle and glamour to your celebration cake with this delicate edible gold leaf.
View On Mobile Open your camera and Scan the QR code to view on your mobile.
Pure Gold Leaf can be used as a surface decoration to add a touch of luxury to chocolate and sugar pieces. Add some sparkle and glamour to your celebration cake.
Directions for applying edible gold leaf:
- . Make sure that your fondant covered cake is free of any powdered sugar or cornstarch before you begin.
- Using a food-safe paintbrush and a little water or piping gel, wet the surface of your cake to slightly moisten the fondant.
- Carefully lift your gold/silver leaf by holding the top corners and gently lay it over and press it onto your water painted surface. The water will keep the edible leaf adhered to the fondant. (NOTE: Using a transfer sheet it will create a smoother finish.)
- Once your gold/silver leaf has been placed and attached you need to smooth it down. To smooth, gently and very lightly brush your leaf/transfer sheet with a high-quality make-up brush, something soft, large and rounded. When using transfer sheets, you simply need to smooth over the top of the transfer/backing sheet which will, in turn, smooth down the leaf.
Storage & handling:
- Store in a dark place between 18-28 degrees Celsius
- Carefully cover any unused leaves in cling wrap and store in an airtight container in a dark place
- Product WILL NOT maintain it’s quality if exposed to air, light or humidity.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
You May Also Like
Rainbow Dust Edible Silk Metallic Gold Treasure$10.99
Rainbow Dust Edible Silk Metallic Golden Sands$10.99
Rainbow Dust Edible Silk Metallic Sunny Savannah$10.99
Sprink’d Loose Gold Leaf Flakes$7.99
Wilton Colour Mist Foodspray Gold$13.99
Wilton Sugar Pearls (7 Colours) – Gold$11.99